Labour Friends of the Forces will help to underline Labour’s commitment to the Armed Forces as well as campaign for policies which support the Forces and their families. The organisation will engage with the forces community to ensure their views shape the Shadow Defence Team’s work and influence national and local campaigns.
Labour Friends of the Forces members will:
- Join a national network of like-minded people across the UK
- Be able to write blogs on the website and share ideas with other members
- Be able to speak for the organisation at events
- Receive regular email updates on events and activity
- Be able to arrange events of your own with other members and local Labour parties
We hope that as a member you will:
- Make the case for Labour Friends of the Forces at your CLP
- Distribute ‘services for our forces’ to those who may benefit from the information
- Consider holding an event with members and others to discuss defence issues and feed back the result of your discussions
- Visit areas with military communities to seek their opinions for future campaigns
- Promote the £1 party membership for serving and former members of the Forces
- Send us your ideas for campaigns and how we can help serve the Forces
Please sign up by giving us the information requested in the below form.
* indicates required